Monday 25 April 2011

What IS that thing??

What has no legs, no arms, a long thin fluffy body, and follows a ball wherever it goes?
You don't know?
Well I don't know either, I was hoping you could tell me!

This week a generous man came to Chatopia and donated some luxury kitty items. I was most delighted with the cat tree and made quick and efficient use of the lavender scratching post, which you have to admit, really compliments my glorious peach fur and dreamy blue eyes ---->




BUT... he also unwittingly brought with him a strange and hideous creature, setting it loose in the front room of Chatopia!
Several of us investigated the thing as it wiggled and rolled it's way around the floor.

Lychee thought it was a snake, but Tammy pointed out that they aren't fluffy.
Kyana thought it might be a raccoon (she's such a moron).
Tammy postulated that it was possibly new to science, but I suggest that it is, in fact, simply some malformed creature of uncertain origin.

 One thing was certain - it had to be put out of it's misery.



No comments:

Post a Comment