Monday 4 April 2011

Operation: Overt Odyssey Kitty

I havn't blogged for a while - I've been far, far too busy for such things. However, I understand that my worshippers may not know how to continue through their lives without the attention of their wonderous Queen Lucy, and so I shall blog once more.

In the past two weeks I have carried out Operation: Overt Odyssey Kitty. In order to prevent Kyana La Banana from re-establishing her regime in Chatopia, I've been bombing back and forth through the corridors of my Queendom, showing the other kitties - and volunteers - who is boss.

A second cat tree was erected just outside the Studio. I've been sure to make my presence felt there. I've also been following the volunteers back and forth while they work, reminding them at all times who is the softest and most beautiful cat here (me).

It's a resounding success!
Kyana and I have the odd skirmish, but I have banished her to a cottage on the outskirts of my glorious Queendom ---->

Chatopia is mine again, and my people are happy. Right now i'm reclining on the main office chair in front of the computer listening to Mozart's Le Nozze De Figaro K492 Overture (what a masterpiece) on the radio.

All is well in my Queendom - Long Live the Queen!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, long live queen Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but Lucy.....what is that doing to get you into your own permanent home? See how well behaved Monkey and Shelby are...you might want to emulate that. Just a suggestion.....

    ReplyDelete