Monday 21 March 2011

Tiny Tammy

I'm tiny Tammy. I saw what happened to the others, I'm keeping this sweater on till I'm sure the cat-shaving lady is gone!

I've been at Chatopia for a few months now, and this place is always changing. Cats come and go, ornaments move around, we even had hamsters last week! They found homes straight away, but I'm staying for a while longer.

The past week has been hectic. Espoir came back - she missed us all so much and she's delighted to be 'home' (even if it did mean getting shaved as well). Then there was the ceiling in room 1. I was taking a sip from our water fountain when I heard a crash and Little John screamed like a kitten. It had rained so much for 2 days straight that part of the ceiling in his room collapsed. No-one was hurt, they just got a shock. When the volunteers came in they moved them to another room and cleared it all up. It smelt funny.

Speaking of which, I've earned the unfortunate nickname 'The Little Smeller' because of a little poop-issue I've been having. I just love sneaking into the bathroom and pooping in the tub - you should see the volunteers faces when they find it! (And wow, does it stink!) Sometimes the poop gets stuck in my fur, this is the reason I got my butt shaved.
I'm so tiny the volunteers can overpower me easily, so I can't stop them from grooming me and giving me baths when I smell.

It's a hard life being so little!

I better go before Lucy wakes up and catches me blogging - bye!

2 comments:

  1. Tiny Tammy.....better toilet manners might get you a home really quickly as you are mighty cute.

    Why is Espoir back.....what happened to the poor girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid not all matches work out, and for Espoir this was the case. She's now found another home with 'The Dr', and seems to be settling in beautifully - good luck to her!

    ReplyDelete