Monday 14 March 2011

The INDIGNITY!!

I'm so furious I could spit.
I'm almost too disgusted to blog.



Humans! Eargh! Just when you think you can trust them they do something so terrible, so heinous, so utterly humiliating that you can only dream of dying and being reborn as a massive Sumatran Tiger so that you can smash into their bedroom at night and eat them alive like crunchy mice.

This particular human, I curse her! She came in on Friday, disguising herself as being some kind of cat-worshipper: stroking us and cooing. Then she pinned Frosty, aka 'Hummer', down on a table and shaved him bald.

I laughed at him of course. He said it felt wonderful and followed the volunteers around all weekend thanking them and asking for them to rub his fuzzy butt. I mocked him and told him he looked like a drowned dog.
Would I have mocked him had I known what cruel, evil fate the volunteers had in store for their Queen?



It started with Kyana.


I watched her from my perch, snorting into my paw with laughter.
What a fool I was!

No sooner had they stripped her smelly fur off, when they came calling for me - oh, I thought, you have come to worship my wonderous gorgeousness? But no! They placed me on the table and that dreadful woman tortured me for 40 whole minutes!










The inhumanity! This is no way to treat royalty!


When she'd finished I couldn't even smell myself any more, I was cold and humiliated. She released me and I furiously swiped at the volunteers to let them know who was boss again.

I sit now in the silence of Chatopia, empty of those dasterdly humans, and groom my poor, shaven skin.
My lustrous locks are gone! What cat should have to endure such a thing? Not me. I admit I was a little too warm before, but nothing I couldn't handle. There was no need to go this far.

It's also true, I can move a lot easier now, but that's neither here nor there.

I guess smell a bit better too.... and I feel quite comfortable without those matted armpits...


I wish the volunteers were here to pet me...

1 comment:

  1. My dear majesty, I'm sorry to had put you under this torture. I hope you will enjoy soon your new freedom. Please, now, let your subjects comb your fur and you won't have to go through this again. ;-)
    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete