Friday 28 January 2011

Coup d'etat - Who kidnapped Pekoe?

You are probably looking for Pekoe to hear about his latest attempts molesting the volunteers. Maybe you want to know more about his obsession with shoulders and laps and cuddling.

No. No more. That's not me.
My name is Lucy. I am not the one you expected to blog, in fact the idea of it repulsed me for some time. I watched that smelly Buffalo from my perch on top of the cat tree and thought he was wasting his furry time.
But I've had some time to reconsider since his disappearance.

Though I may have loathed him, he was the second longest resident here, and his absence worries me.
Where has he gone? Could the same thing happen to me?
Perhaps if I hadn't been asleep I would have seen his kidnappers, but as it stands no-one knows when he was taken, nor by whom.

I shall investigate, and be sure: Pekoe's assailants shall be brought to justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment