Wednesday 26 January 2011

Smal shy kat seeks nu home pleez

Helo. I iz named Beth & I iz steelin this blogz. (Ssssshhh, don't tell Peeko da Buffalo or he is beets me up. No1 nos wher he iz, he iz gone. I takes advantaj. I haz skillz 2 brake owt of room 1 & blogz (I has streetsmartz u no))

My spelin iz not good, as u can c, cos I iz not edookated kat. I livd on the street & am only littl. I iz smal & shy & livs in the room 1 wit 3 uther kats. I iz a Himalayun.

My faves tings iz: big warm handz, dry kibbels & woolz blankitz. I likes 2 wotch humanz wen they cleen up my poop - humanz is weeurd animuls!

I want u all 2 no I iz lookin 4 nu humanz now.
They musst b kind & hav lots of kibbels.
If u iz intrestd, or no sum1 hoo cud giv me a nu home, pleez emale: Beth c/o AAM at aam.mtl@gmail.com

Now I sneeks bak 2 bed b4 Peeko gets bak - gudnite mr intrnets x

No comments:

Post a Comment