Friday 11 February 2011

The Mystery Pooper

Today I deigned to spend time among my subjects, in fact I had quite a day. After breakfast I spent much time racing through the corridor at high speeds. It was a lot of fun, and hopefully should burn off the few extra pounds I've gained recently (One tends to be rather sedentary when One is exiled from Ones Queendom.) After this I basked in the sunshine, catching the eye of the humans passing nearby who commented on my sunlit glory. It was during this time that the crime was discovered.

Someone had pooped in the cat tunnel.

Of course we were all shocked. How any self respecting cat could lower itself to this, I will never understand (being of such high breeding it is beyond my experience to behave that way). A volunteer quickly removed the offending item, which meant I couldn't examine it for clues. The only way to identify the culprit was by interrogation.

First I asked around the main reception area. I found that a bit of rough and tumble and the odd thump on the head made my Chatopian subjects far more cooperative. It's true, my tactics may be seen as heavy-handed by some, but we don't have time for bleeding hearts when there is a criminal among us!

Then I tried to gain access to the cats in the other rooms, but as usual those pesky volunteers had other plans - don't they know who their Monarch is?? They are lucky I don't hang them all for treason! I spare them only out of compassion...and because they are so very good at rubbing my cheeks and cuddling me - but for no other reason!

Tonight I shall maintain survaillence of the cat tunnel. Any nighttime poopers who dare to repeat their crime shall meet with swift justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment