Friday 18 February 2011

A Royal EduCATion

Last Saturday's Open Day here at Chatopia - as well as giving humans from across the city the chance to bask in the glow of my royal beauty - was also an excellent opportunity to make some vital purchases (such as informative books and catnip bumblebees).  

I've decided that although, obviously, I am a highly superior feline of impeccable breeding and poise, there is no harm in being smart as well as breathtakingly beautiful. I've been continuing my exercise regime of periodically sprinting through the coridoor (despite what some volunteers might say, I am sprinting, not gallumphing. It's quite a different thing altogether. Some people are so rude...) As well as keeping physically fit, it's important that I don't let my razor sharp mind become dull through lack of stimulation. So as you can see, I am building on my already impressive education. It behooves one to keep abreast of the latest developments in literature, the arts and sciences.

I also have a mind to the future. Words as well as actions are vital in rallying the people to my cause! Soon I shall step up my campaign to oust Kyana La Banana from my Queendom and reclaim it as my own.
Today I watched her playing with her silly fuzzy ball on the stairs: fetching it and bringing it back to the volunteers like a mere canine. 
She has great stamina, but I... I have all the brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment