Friday 4 February 2011

The Mystery Revealed!

 I am almost too disgusted to blog. 
A postcard arrived at Chatopia today. It seems my fears might have been, er, somewhat unnecessary...

 -------------------------------------------------------
My Dear Chatopiites,

I'm so sorry it took this long to write and let you know how things are going - goodness only knows, it all happened so fast!- but I'd like to reassure you that things are well, in fact: they couldn't be going better!

It all began a week ago after a visit from a wonderful stranger at Chatopia. After just two meetings it seems she was utterly smitten, and before I knew it I'd been whisked away across the big city, finding myself released into a strange new home. 
I hid at first, it was all rather overwhelming: the new smells and sights, the rooms, and most of all the silence. It turns out this woman, Angela is her name, doesn't own any other cats. I am her number one. It's exclusive. I LOVE IT!

Oh what a whirlwind romance, we are really quite in love. I've been following her around the apartment. She tried to escape me a few times by going into other rooms, but I shalln't let her out of my sight! At night I watch over her in bed, often cuddling up in her warmth. It's like a dream come true: my very own personal human! Imagine!

As you will have guessed, I won't be back. 
Wish you were here... well no, not really, but let's just say kindest regards and I hope you find as much happiness as I have sometime in the future.

Au revoir my friends!

Buffalo (aka: Pekoe of Chatopia)

---------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you Pekoe! You deserve all the love in the world:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear Pekoe its so different with you not being around. Sophie and I were sighing today with the knowledge you are not there anymore and we miss the Buffalo touch. Ah c'est la vie! We are so happy for you that Angela is taking our place the lucky lady with all that love, we miss you love bug. Loulou

    ReplyDelete