Monday 14 February 2011

Viva Las Voluntarias!

Amigos, I write to you so that you can know my courage. I am Maverick Banderas, the most brave and daring of all the cats in Montreal!

I come from the streets where I fought tooth and claw against the bandidos, carving a place for myself in the cruel dog-eat-cat world.
But I was captured and taken into a shelter. I was blinded with rage: unleashing my fury on them, striking down my enemies at the point of my claw! I wanted only libertad - freedom.
I didn't know that these humans would be my saviours.
Until I came to Chatopia.

I found myself surrounded by beautiful chicas: gorgeous human women with eyes like honey, voices like a kitten-down.
How they purred to me and cooled the fires of my blood. My rage ebbed away like the tide.

They call them The Voluntarias.
I am in love with them all.
I vow to protect them with all my bravery and strength until the end of time!

Viva Las Voluntarias!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Maverick Banderas... You are truly the most handsome cat in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete